I have had problems with my feet for as long as I remember, but when we moved into a fully-tiled home I went through a period of horrible pain that prevented me from walking. Within an hour of waking up each morning I would be in so much pain I wouldn’t be able to stand. I consulted a podiatrist who diagnosed me with achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, and fallen arches (flat foot). I also have limited ankle dorsiflexion. Before I left the office he placed this horrible piece of foam, cardboard, medical tape (DIY project) on my foot and told me I needed to order arch support insoles for all of my shoes (um… do they make this in size “flip flops? Because I haven’t worn a sneaker in years…”) It was awful. I think the arch support creation was more painful than what I went into his office for. I barely made it to my car before tearing it off and tossing it across the back seats.
My husband talked me off the ledge and we headed to the specialty store to buy new shoes and insoles. I don’t remember how many hundreds of dollars we paid for this excursion, but I do know the pain of trying to correct my issues was worse than the issues themselves. Back then, the options available were expensive and uncomfortable. Nothing like what Soul Insole is offering today. I’ve looked at their Shoe Bubble – Micro Size Orthotic longingly ever since I saw it! Soul Insole is truly an answer to many patients prayers, plus it can be worn with flip flops/sandals! If you have been looking for a bridge between where your feet are today and where they need to be, look to Soul Insole!
Soul Insole designed a micro-sized orthotic that adds arch support and comfort to ANY shoe or sandal without crowding your feet! They fit in everything from athletic shoes to trendy fashion shoes to high heels. Moms love them as these non-bulky, ultra comfort insoles provide relief for anyone who spends a lot of time walking and standing! These amazing orthotics are also washable and re-usable.
REDUCE FOOT PAIN: Soul Insole’s soft memory gel adds alignment and support to reduce foot pain. Designed to provide relief for conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, Fat Pad Atrophy, Metatarsalgia, Heel Pain, Over-Pronation and more.
About The Soul Insole Shoe Bubble:
- Adds Support for all-day COMFORT! This minimalist orthotic helps prevent over pronation. It softly raises your arch up to proper alignment, while forming to your feet like a custom insole
- Use for both high arches and flat feet alike – Helps to build up the arch up for flat feet. High arched feet can never find enough support, the SOUL INSOLE will get you there!
- Stays firmly in place, yet can move from shoe to shoe without leaving any sticky residue
- Washable & Reusable – just rinse with water and set out to dry – the adhesive regenerates
- Reduces Stress & Offloads pressure from the heel and forefoot – The rocker design aspect drops off before the heel and before the metatarsals to help suspend and redistribute pressure, providing ultimate relief!
- Self-sticking, makes for easy application and compatible with all types of shoes.
- LONG LASTING: Washable and re-usable.
- NO ODOR: Our gel pads are antibacterial/antimicrobial and will not stink.
ENTER TO WIN!
One Lucky Winner Will Receive a Shoe Bubble -Micro Size Orthotic
The giveaway is open US Only, 18+
The giveaway ends 1/1 at 1159 pm est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.
Mommy’s Playbook Giveaway Rules: This giveaway is Sponsored by Soul Insole and hosted by Mommy’s Playbook. Victoria and/or Mommy’s Playbook, Participating bloggers, are not responsible for prize fulfillment. By entering this giveaway you are giving the giveaway host and/or event sponsor permission to retain your email address for future communication, you may choose to opt-out of such communications at any time. This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by any social media outlet including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Please contact Victoria (at) MommysPlaybook.com regarding any questions you have pertaining to this giveaway.
*I am not a doctor nor am I providing you with medial advice. Please consult your podiatrist.