When I bring home baby the only thing I want to do is sleep and hold them…but at some point, I need a shower. I also need to be able to give my arms a break, eat a meal with a fork, and breathe a BIG relaxing breath without waking a baby!
One of my boys was such a light sleeper I couldn’t leave his side. The moment I laid him down, he was awake and very unhappy about it! For months he would not go to anyone else. I was exhausted. He was exhausted. My husband felt helpless. We were a hot mess!
If you have ever been in this situation, YOU KNOW!
Lulla Doll is a solution for a restless baby that doesn’t involve tears. Instead, Lulla Doll provides baby a way to smell their caregiver, hear a nearby heartbeat, and listen to a relaxing breath that simulates mommy still being there. It’s a sleep aid for baby and a lifesaver for mommy!
About Lulla Doll by RoRo
Founded in 2011 by mom and psychologist Eyrun Eggertsdottir, Lulla doll is a soother and sleep companion for preemies, babies, toddlers and beyond. It imitates closeness to a caregiver at rest with its soft feel and soothing sounds of real-life breathing and heartbeat to provide comfort all night long. Designed in Iceland and inspired by scientific research on closeness, sleep and wellbeing – the Lulla doll was developed with the help of doctors, nurses, psychologists, parents and babies. Lulla is loved by thousands of parents and children and used in homes and hospitals worldwide.
Lulla doll has received numerous awards both for its design and functionality since its release in 2015. This year Lulla Owl has already won 3 awards and been shortlisted for an additional award.
The one-of-a-kind sleep companions have been recognized with these awards:
- Best Sleep Aid by LBP Awards
- Best Sleep Aid by OhBaby! Awards (NZ)
- Best Baby Essential by NAPPA (National Parenting Products Awards)
- Best night-time comforter by Made for Mums Awards
- Best Baby Shower Gift by LBP Awards
How to Use the Lulla Doll
- Keep the doll close to your skin so the doll can absorb your scent. This will give your child an added feeling of safety and comfort.
- Introduce the doll when the child is calm and content.
- Show your child the doll, allow it to listen to the sound and feel the softness of the fabric.
- Use a happy, warm voice when introducing the doll.
- Integrate the Lulla doll into your baby’s sleep routine with the sound turned on.
- When not in use, keep the Lulla doll in the bed or sleeping area to associate it with calmness, comfort and sleep.
Learn more about using the Lulla Doll safely for children under the age of twelve months HERE.
Connect with Lulla Doll by RoRo